The team offers over 25 years in local service and over 40 years in local business relationships. They are highly awarded by ERA OakCrest Realty, Blue Ridge Association of Realtors and have won high awards annually for being top producers. While the team treasures these accolades, they do not compare with the ongoing and growing lists of appreciation from our clients. Our Team is focused on offering fresh marketing ideas and exceptional customer service. We strive to offer constant communication and guidance to our clients, customers, friends, family, and colleagues. We take great pride in our community and our families.
- Marketing & Management degree from JMU
- Founded a franchise of coffee-houses in Winchester/Frederick County & grew the franchise to 55 stores in 11 states prior to selling in 2008
- Resides in the Winchester area for over 35 years
- Married for 40+ years & has 3 children, 2 grandchildren
- Activist in various charitable organizations including ~ Evans Home, WATTS, CCAP
- Proud native of the Shenandoah Valley
- 20+ years of customer service experience
- Joined Ask4TeamEd in 2012
- Avid football LOVER!!
- has been married for 15+ years & has 3 children
- Joined Ed Chapman in 2011 to form Ask4TeamEd
- Licensed Realtor since 2005
- Resides in the Shenandoah Valley for over 18+ years
- has been married for 16+ years & has 2 children
- Enjoys spending time with her family & friends