Take the Guesswork Out of Your Next Move
Before you can find that perfect new home or make plans to relocate, you need to fully understand the financial implications of a move. Figuring out whether you can make a comfortable transition comes down to knowing the answers to three very important questions.
1. How much would my home sell for in today’s market?
2. What do I need to fix or update to get the highest sales price possible?
3. What exactly will it cost me to sell my house, find my next home and complete my move?
We created the TeamEdge Moving Guide to give you the answers you need for a stress-free move. This personalized, 5-point action plan includes:
- A comprehensive home valuation and local market analysis to give you a clear picture of the true value of your home.
- A detailed staging and repair plan to help maximize the sales price of your home by focusing on the things that buyers want most.
- A step-by-step selling plan to help you easily navigate the selling process—pricing and listing your house, attracting the right buyer, closing the sale, finding your next home, and making a smooth transition after the entire process is complete.
- A detailed mortgage assessment by one of our lender partners to help you understand exactly how much new home you’ll be able to afford.
- A preferred vendor contact list of high quality movers, home repair and other service providers to help make your move as smooth as possible.
Click here to request your TeamEd Moving Guide today. Or if you’d prefer, call us at (540) 450-0877 or email us at EdChapman@ask4TeamEd.com.